Tuesday 15 January 2013

my simple days :)




It was hard to look back the years before where fighting hard for my family,my career and myself.Old folks word,life is always full of difficulties and adversities.There was a period of time I got frightened by obstacles and I preferred to dodge them as they never exists.Guess what?They never disappeared until you recognize them!Accept the annoy problems patiently and it will lead you a step further.By now,I am happy to say that Year 2012 was a pretty beautiful year for me or I shall say it was my favorite year in my past 27 years in everything! Except ... I miss my family & friends in Malaysia.I am not the person who know how to express myself very well,sometimes yes,boring and stupid.Sorry that I was always distance myself so much from some of my friends,I just afraid my boring virus will attack you if you're not the talkative one.To be noisy,bet that it will in my new year goal list.haha!Lastly,thanks to Taka who always be there beside me,support me,help me,love me since 9 years ago.We grew up together,hold together,understand each other and I know this will never ending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment